East Kilbride Old Parish Church
A Church of Scotland place of worship and surrounding graveyard. The site itself has been the location of a church since the 1170's, with the current church dating to 1774.
The oldest visible grave (1703) was uncovered this year by a group that researches the history of the gravestones and graveyard.
For Doors Open Days there will be guided tours (as requested) of the church and graveyard, and in the adjacent hall which has murals and information about the history of the church. There will also be an array of home baking and hot drinks available for free.
Booking not required.
Where to find us
- The Village
- 3-5 Montgomery Street
- East Kilbride
- G74 4JS
Programmes this building took part in: