11 September 2021 (10:00 - 15:00 hrs)
Lodge St. Leonard Loanhead and Lasswade No 580 has been active in Loanhead since 7 February 1876, when a Charter was granted by the Grand Lodge of Scotland to allow the lodge to be formed. Amongst numerous meeting places were Thomson`s Inn, Young`s Restaurant, Masons Arms and the Loanhead Hotel, until the foundation stone of the new Temple was laid on 29 April 1899, at our current address.
The Lodge will be set up as per a meeting night with Office-bearers on hand to answer questions and show visitors around our premises.
We are also encouraging any lapsed members to drop in, have a chat with us and see the changes that have recently been made.
Please be assured that we will be doing everything in a COVID friendly way, and in line with current guidance.
Light refreshments will be served to visitors at tables.
Parking nearby on George Drive.