8 September 2019 (1100 - 1600)
The history of the building is bound up with Dysart House as It once served as offices and laundry for the Sinclair and Nairn families. From 1930 it was the laundry for the Carmelite Monastery. Kirkcaldy Art Club bought the building in 1970 for £150! Visitors will find greatly improved premises with a splendid Pottery and an upstairs painting studio with stair lift access if necessary. There will be an exhibition of members' work, including pottery, paintings, jewellery, glass, cards and other items. There will also be activities for children in the Pottery, and light refreshments on offer. Some art club members will also be demonstrating their work in a range of mediums.
A stairlift is installed in the building