Search
Search
Back to List

Holy Name Church

Door open days

West Fife & Dunfermline

This early Scottish style church was designed by Charles W Gray in 1958 and built by the Smith-Sligo family of Inzievar
House in October 1965. Outstanding features include stained glass windows and statues carved by French designers from Chartres.

Facilities

Key Information

Building Date: 1958

Where to find us

Address
  • Station Road
  • Oakley
  • KY12 9NW