16 September 2017 (10 - 4pm)
New to Doors Open Days! This Category B listed building dates from 1774, it stands above the steep bank of the Gargunnock Burn overlooking the centre of village. It is a very characterful stone church from the outside with a number of entrances, on the interior it has the internal arrangement of a 'preaching kirk'. Limited disabled access.