Fortingall Kirk was rebuilt in simple Arts and Crafts style in the early 20th century on a very early religious site beside the ancient Yew Tree. Inside, under the oak, barrel-vaulted roof, are preserved relics of the Celtic Monastery including fragments of fine Pictish crosses. An Exhibition, covering the history of the Kirk and Village, with details of recent archaeological work in the Kirkyard and on the Celtic monastic site, will be on display.
Located 8 miles west of Aberfeldy
Limited parking available outside the kirk, more near the hall
Architect: Dunn & Watson
Building Date: 1902, 1936