9 September 2017 (10:00-16:00)
10 September 2017 (Sung Eucharist at 10:30)
Red Sandstone Scottish Episcopal Church with 42.5 metres (140 feet) Spire, designed by Hippolyte Blanc 1890 and built 1890-96. High Altar has beautiful Italian marble reredos and crucifix. Lady Chapel contains Altar from Rossie Priory Chapel. Sculptured Stations of the Cross. Embroidered Wall-hanging to celebrate Centenary of Consecration in 1996.
Peeling of Bells 10:00 on Saturday in conjunction with Invergowrie Parish Church; guided tours; recorded music & chants; Children’s quiz