Edinkillie Parish Church is set in a rural location, on the Banks of the River Divie next to the A940, 9 miles South of Forres, with mature trees to the north and west. The large former manse and its grounds lie immediately to the east and the sizeable graveyard surrounds the church on three sides. The church was built in 1741 and renovated in the early 19th century. The interior is relatively simple, typical of other 18th and 19th century Scottish parish churches.
10am til 1pm, open to public with volunteers on hand; special display of Bibles, ancient and more modern from around the area, to mark the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther's 95 Theses which sparked the Protestant Reformation
Building Date: 1741