Search
Search
Back to List

Dalvey House

New
Door open days

21 September 2019 (11am to 4pm)

Moray

Dalvey House (east of Forres, Moray)

A 1748 Georgian Mansion House in the style of the Adams brothers with a wing added in 1897. It was originally a cell of Pluscarden Abbey. In an idyllic tranquil setting surrounded by trees and well maintained gardens and lawns. The house is owned by the MacLeod family and run as a luxury letting and wedding venue. Light refreshments provided. No disabled access, sorry.

www.dalveyhouse.com

Facilities

Key Information

Light refreshments provided.

No disabled access, sorry.

Where to find us

Address
  • 2 miles east of Forres
  • by Forres
  • IV36 2SP