31 August 2019 (10am-4pm)
The Church was built and opened in 1901 on a steeply sloping site to a design by William Mackintosh. The style is early Gothic revival with walls of Tarradale stone. The congregation, which was founded in 1787, belonged to the United Free Church which united with the Church of Scotland in 1929. Configuration of the site led to halls being built below the Sanctuary. Inside, there are some notable stained glass works.
Architect: William Mackintosh
Building Date: 1900-01
Paid parking available on Ness Bank.