7 September 2019 (10am-5pm)
The church stands in the old graveyard on the Braehead in Avoch. The earliest record of a church on this site is 1493, then a second church was built in 1670 followed by this church built in 1870 as the first two were destroyed by fire. The first two churches were built from North to South so it was suggested that the third church was built East to West and perhaps the change would bring better fortune!
The church is a traditional style church with spire and bell tower. It features seven beautiful stained glass windows including work by Barnett of Newcastle and a historic pipe organ built by J R Miller of Dundee in 1907.
Architect: Alexander Ross
Building Date: 1870