15 September 2019 (1000 - 1600)
The remnants of St James' Chapel are the only surviving medieval remains in North Queensferry. Queen Margaret (c 1046 -93) encouraged pilgrims to visit the shrine of St Andrew in the settlement of the same name by giving free passage across the Forth. Their first port of call would have been this chapel for prayer along their route.
Building Date: 14thC