Search
Search
Back to List

LARGO PARISH CHURCH

Door open days

1 September 2019 (1400 - 1600)

Fife East

The current building of Largo Parish Church dates from 1620 with a number of alterations over the years. Major restoration in 2015-17 involved external stonework repairs and work on the stained glass and leaded windows. There is a wealth of local history to be seen inside and out, with stories to bring it all to life - come and enjoy our shared heritage.

Facilities

Key Information

Where to find us

Address
  • Church Place,
  • Upper Largo
  • KY8 6EH