Search
Search
Back to List

KIRKCALDY SHERIFF COURT

New
Door open days

8 September 2019 (1000 - 1500)

Fife Central

The original Kirkcaldy Sheriff Court building was built in 1894, and opened in May of that year. A modern extension was added in 1982, providing additional court rooms, chambers and a room (with library) for the use the local faculty of solicitors.

Facilities

Ramp available to access building, lift available within, only Court 2 not accessible without using stairs, of which there are a few.

Key Information

Where to find us

Address
  • Kirkcaldy Sheriff Court
  • Whytescauseway
  • Kirkcaldy
  • KY1 1XQ