Search
Search
Back to List

The Fire Service Museum

Door open days

Edinburgh

Fire Service Headquarters was opened on the 7th June 1900, serving as an operational station until 1986. It continues today as an administrative centre and home to the ?Museum of Fire?.

The museum holds ?James Braidwood?s High Street appliance? and the last remaining ?Halley? fire appliance in the world, which served in Leith.

Facilities

Key Information

Where to find us

Address
  • 76-78 Lauriston Place
  • EH3 9DE