23 September 2017 (10:30-6:00)
24 September 2017 (10.30-16:00)
The yard, originally 'Quality Court on Quality Lane' (pre-1777), has been home to the Club since 2007. The rebuild by Alexander Hunter Crawford in 1891, incorporating earlier 19th Century workshops and warehouses, has been internally altered to provide workshop facilities for Lapidary (the cutting and polishing of stones, a traditional Scottish craft) silversmithing and the faceting of gemstones. It also houses a comprehensive library and Club collections of Scottish agates and minerals with selected displays.
Architect: Alexander Hunter Crawford
Building Date: 1891