The church building was opened for worship as Rosehall United Presbyterian Church in December 1880. It is of Italianate design by Sutherland and Walker and its twin towers form a landmark on the main Dalkeith Road. The building is category A listed. The stonework has recently been renewed, entrance area remodelled and the interior redecorated following grants by the Church of Scotland, Historic Scotland and the Heritage Lottery Fund. It contains a very fine set of stained glass windows.
Architect: Sutherland & Walker
Building Date: 1880