29 September 2018 (10.00- 14.00)
Constructed in the early 1870s when Edinburgh architects Peddie & Kinnear may have sought inspiration for the facade from the Parisian church of Saint-Sulpice. This B-listed church has a surprisingly lofty and beautiful amphitheatre interior, with Peterhead marble columns supporting arches around a clerestory window. The organ was added in 1992 inside the original casing dating from 1902.
Activities: visual displays, stewards/volunteers at key points.