23 September 2017 (10:00-15:00)
24 September 2017 (10:00-15:00)
84 George Street has been the offices and HQ of the Commissioners of Northern Lights since 1832. Built in 1786 as part of James Craig’s New Town development, the original façade is almost unchanged since its construction. After acquiring No. 82 in the late 1960s both buildings were renovated and developed into a single office, which included a workshop and engineering facility within the basement.
Building Date: 1786
101 Objects: Lighthouse Model