Built in 1895 in a simple perpendicular Gothic style as the Kirk Memorial Evangelical Union Church by the prolific Edinburgh architect Hippolyte J. Blanc, latterly a community centre and newly returned to its original purpose. The well proportioned sanctuary has a 'false hammerbeam truss' roof and fine traceried windows. Below are modern halls.
Architect: Hippolyte J. Blanc
Building Date: 1895