23 September 2017 (10.30 - 16.30)
24 September 2017 (13.45 - 16.00)
This Category A-listed building played an important role in Scottish history. In 1638 the National Covenant was presented and signed in the Kirk in front of the pulpit. In the mid-19th century the then minister led a movement to change the style of worship by introducing the first post-Reformation stained glass windows and one of the first organs into a Presbyterian church in Scotland. Between 1929-1938 the historic building was extensively restored and the interior dividing wall between the two former separate sanctuaries was removed.
ACTIVITIES: Guided tours