Search
Search
Back to List

Greenbank Parish Church

Door open days

Edinburgh

Greenbank Parish Church opened in 1900. The original building is used as a hall, with the present church built alongside in 1927 by architect Lorne Campbell. There are fine stained glass windows 
by James Ballantine, Alexander Strachan and William Wilson. New halls were built at the rear in 2001 by Lee Boyd Partnership architects.
 
www.greenbankchurch.org

Key Information

Where to find us

Address
  • BRAIDBURN TERRACE
  • Edinburgh
  • EH10 6ES