Search
Search
Back to List

Forth Corinthian Yacht Club

Door open days

Edinburgh

Granton Square, William Burn 1838, has always been open to the sea on the north side whence departed the ferry to Fife from the harbour developed by the Duke of Buccleuch in 19C. The first train ferry service in the world started here in 1849. East breakwater completed 1863. Tours of the harbour area by FCYC.

Key Information

Architect: William Burn

Building Date: 1838

Where to find us

Address
  • 1 Granton Square
  • Edinburgh
  • EH5 1HE