23 September 2017 (11.00-16.30)
24 September 2017 (13.00-16.30)
A Category A-listed Romanesque 12th century church at the heart of Dalmeny village. It is one of the best preserved Norman parish churches in Scotland. The main entrance to the church is on the south elevation, where its bestiary carvings and Romanesque columns are of particular architectural merit and are widely documented. The churchyard is also listed and contains a variety of graves and monuments with the earliest dating from 1678.
Building Date: 12C