29 September 2018 (10:00-16:00)
Custom House was built in 1810-12 to designs by Robert Reid, with major alterations by William Burn in 1825. The building originally operated to oversee the payment of duty for importing and exporting goods through the Port of Leith. Now thriving with an array of creative talent, Custom House breathes a sense of purpose again.
Year Of Young People: Championing and profiling young individuals working, volunteering and taking part in support schemes at Custom House.
ACTIVITIES: Chris Rutterford Mural Exhibition.