Search
Search
Back to List

Chapel of St John

Door open days

Edinburgh

The Chapel of St John dates from 1735 when it was built for Lodge Canongate Kilwinning, No2 which continues to meet there. The lodge room remains very much as it was when it was built. The organ was added in 1757 and was built by John Snetzler of London.

Key Information

Building Date: 1735

Where to find us

Address
  • St John Street
  • Edinburgh
  • EH8 8DG