Search
Search
Back to List

Loretto Chapel

Door open days

East Lothian

Loretto Chapel was built in the 16C by Thomas Duthy or Doughty, 'a monk of the order of St Paul'. All that remain of the original building is a mound. The current striking chapel was built in 1893. Limited places - MUST BE PRE-BOOKED. Contact 01620-827873

Key Information

Building Date: 1893

Where to find us

Address
  • Loretto School
  • Musselburgh
  • EH21 7RE