Search
Search
Back to List

East Linton Community Hall

Door open days

East Lothian

East Linton Community Hall was built as a Volunteers' Drill Hall in 1875 and extensively refurbished in 2000 using a Millennium Commission grant. It is owned by the community and comprises three halls and a garden.

Key Information

Building Date: 1875

Where to find us

Address
  • 73 High Street
  • East Linton
  • East Lothian
  • EH40 3BQ