14 September 2019 (10am to 2pm)
The Sheriff Court building, created by the architect Mr Wardrope was opened in 1871. Court 1 has a splendid ‘Hammer-Beam’ roof and escutcheons on the abutments carrying the roof arches exhibit carvings of a thistle, a rose, a shamrock and a daffodil.
Architect: James Maitland Wardrop
Building Date: 1869-1871
For more information, call 01307 462186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.