17 September 2017 (2pm - 5pm)
Located on the site of the original church built in 1572, not long after the Reformation, the current church was constructed in 1803. The interiors were remodelled by the celebrated architect A. Marshall Mackenzie in 1898 and a superb stained glass window adorning the chancel is indeed a work of great art and beauty.
Members of the church will be on hand to provide guided tours in addition to quizzes and displays throughout the day.
11am - 12noon songs of Praise Morning, all welcome.
Architect: Interiors only by A. Marshall Mackenzie
Building Date: 1803
Quiz for children