Cairneyhill Parish Church
Situated on the East entrance to the village, Cairneyhill Church (1752) has served its congregation through various splits and unions, becoming part of the Church of Scotland in 1929.
A simple building structure with the pulpit on the long wall between two stained glass commemorative windows. It is considered of historic importance, having been in continuous use in what was its relatively unaltered form.
It was restored externally in 2013 and has recently been upgraded internally (2021/22) making it available for local community groups and organisations to use. There are garden grounds and a Victorian Watch House, built to guard the church graveyard from body snatchers.
There will be a welcome introduction, guided tours will be run throughout the day and a Church Service will be held from 11:30 to 12:30.
Cairneyhill Church services are available via Zoom, every Sunday at 11:30am, visit our website.
NO BOOKING REQUIRED
Stewards will be present at the venue
Where to find us
- 3 Main Street
- KY12 8QT
Programmes this building took part in: