Park Church was formed in 2020 as a result of the union of the former Allan Park South Church and St Columba's Church. It is a Category B Listed Building, built in 1901 by JJ Stevenson. The organ was installed in 1903 and was built by Binns of Bramley, Leeds. The millennium window, designed by Christian Shaw, was installed in 2002 to commemorate the Millennium and the centenary of the church building.
There will be live organ music during the afternoon for visitors to enjoy as they walk around and tours of the tower will be on offer. Health & Safety warning – the tower is accessed by a very steep and long ladder, it is not suitable for less mobile/vision impaired/afraid of heights and care is required to be taken at all times.
The church has a wheelchair available for use by anyone with limited mobility.
Booking not required.
Where to find us
- Park Terrace
- Kings Park
- FK8 2NA
Programmes this building took part in: