Paisley - St Mirin's Cathedral
St Mirin’s Cathedral is the mother church of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Paisley. The original parish church was the first stone-built Roman Catholic church in post-Reformation Scotland in 1808. In 1948, the present building was raised to cathedral status, following the erection of the Diocese of Paisley in 1947.
For Doors Open Days, volunteers will be present to welcome visitors, hand out information leaflets, and answer any questions.
Where to find us
- Cathedral Precincts
- Incle Street
- PA1 1HR
Programmes this building took part in: