Paisley - North Church
In 1913 Paisley North Church became the last United Free Church in the town of Paisley. We have a working organ built by Messrs. Abbot and Smith of Leeds and the casing by Messrs. Wyler and Lochhead of Glasgow. The church is in the traditional shape of a cross with the top of the cross pointing towards the East and Jerusalem. The architect was T G Abercrombie.
Where to find us
- Abercorn Street
- PA3 4AB
Programmes this building took part in: