Perth & Kinross Council
Perth & Kinross
Originally the Head Office of General Accident Fire and Life Association Corporation Ltd, the foundation stone for the building was laid in 1899 and the building officially opened in July 1901. Whilst there has been some modernisation to the building over the years, many original fixtures and fittings remain.
Come along for a closer look at the modern office environment within a historic building setting. Guided tours will encompass the Council Chambers, Civic Hall and historic areas including the Provost's Office, stained glass windows and marble staircase.
Visitors sign up to tours on arrival.
Where to find us
- PH1 5PH
Programmes this building took part in: