Errol Parish Church
Perth & Kinross
Known locally as 'The Cathedral of the Carse', Errol Church was designed by James Gillespie Graham and built in 1831-33. The church sits in the heart of the village of Errol and is home to the congregation of Errol Parish Church of Scotland. Come and see magnificent stained glass windows and the beautiful carved pulpit, an almost exact replica of the pulpit in Iona Cathedral. The Russian Stone, placed in memory of Russian airmen who fought as allies in WW2, can be found in the church grounds beside a small rose memorial garden. The refurbished Miller organ can be heard on Sunday morning, 11am at weekly worship.
Sunday Service is at 11am - all are welcome.
Where to find us
- N Bank Dykes
- PH2 7QH
Programmes this building took part in: