Kilsyth Burns and Old Parish Church
Kilsyth Burns and Old Parish Churches have a rich and interesting history leading to the unification of the Old Parish Church and Burns Parish Church to form Kilsyth Burns and Old Parish Church in 1975. The Parish Church was built in 1816 with the Chancel being added in 1932.
Find out about the history of the Burns and Old Parish Churches in this magnificent building.
Virtual tour available online at: Doors Open | Burns and Old Church (boldchurch.org.uk)
Where to find us
- Backbrae Street
- G65 0NF
Programmes this building took part in: