Lodge St Leonard Loanhead and Lasswade
This Lodge has been active in Loanhead since February 1876 when a Charter was granted by the Grand Lodge of Scotland to allow it to be formed. The foundation stone was laid on 29 April 1899.
The Lodge will be set up as it would be on a meeting night, with Office-bearers on hand to answer questions. We will also be joined by Lothians Family History Society. Light refreshments free to visitors. Building not fully accessible, but all visitors will be accommodated where possible.
Booking not required.
Where to find us
- 47 Clerk Street
- EH20 9RE
Programmes this building took part in: