Eastern Cemetery, Edinburgh
Eastern Cemetery was opened in 1883, and contains the graves of men and women from both world wars, and from all three services. There is a screen wall bearing the names of those whose 1914-18 graves are not marked by headstones.
A link will be available by early August on Eventbrite via the CWGC website, www.cwgc.org to book on to guided tours.
Where to find us
- 11 Drum Terrace
- EH7 5NB
Programmes this building took part in: