St Mary's Parish Church
The striking pink sandstone neo-gothic church was built in 1914 to replace the old church which is now the Auld Kirk Museum. The building features excellent stained-glass windows and wood carvings designed by local artist Willie Rodger.
Come along for a guided tour and see banners detailing the history of the church from its earliest days. Feel free to wander around the building or take some time to sit and contemplate. Pamphlets detailing the history of the church and the stained-glass windows are available.
Booking not required.
Where to find us
- St Mary's Parish Church
- G66 1JT
Programmes this building took part in: