St Marnock's Parish Church, Kilmarnock
Perpendicular Gothic, rectangular plan six-bay church with centrally placed tower on north gable end, by John Ingram, 1836. Fine carillon of bells. Three-manual pipe organ 1872, painted organ screen. Extensive restoration programme completed 1997.
For Doors Open Days there will be tours of the church building including a visit to the church tower and opportunity to play the Carillon
Booking not required.
Where to find us
- St Marnock's Street
- KA1 1DZ
Programmes this building took part in: