Lodge Tarbolton (Kilwinning) St James No.135
Though the Masonic Temple was built in 1925, the Lodge has been in existence since 1771 and has strong connections with Robert Burns with displays of memorabilia in the Museum and Lodge Room, including original minute books and records.
For Doors Open Days members will be on hand to show visitors several relics from the Lodge.
Booking not required.
Where to find us
- 67 Montgomerie Street
- KA5 5QD
Programmes this building took part in: