Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Ayr
Holy Trinity Ayr is a beautiful church completed in 1900 and is Scotland’s major example of the work of John Loughborough Pearson. It is built of cream stone with narrow lancet windows to the gables and aisles, and a square tower. There is a pulpit of Caen stone and very fine stained glass windows by.Clayton & Bell, James Powell & Sons, A O Hemming & Co, C E Kemp & Co, and Meyer & Co. Holy Trinity is a welcoming, friendly, open and inclusive church with a strong musical tradition and choir. Impressive carved triptych reredos. It is a part of the Diocese of Glasgow and Galloway in the Scottish Episcopal Church.
For Doors Open Days there will be a small exhibition on the history of the church, guided tours will be offered as requested, and there will be light refreshments for visitors.
Booking not required.
Where to find us
- Fullarton Street
- KA7 1UB
Programmes this building took part in: