Clark Memorial Church, Largs
Clark Memorial Church was opened in June 1892, the gift of John Clark of the Anchor Thread Mills in Paisley. It is situated on the seafront and is built of red sandstone in Early English Gothic style. There is a 160 foot tower and spire. The building has a category A listing recognising the quality of its architectural features. The stained glass windows designed by Stephen Adam and Christopher Whall are of special note.
Audio guides are available on both days.
Booking not required.
Where to find us
- Bath Street
- KA30 8BL
Programmes this building took part in: