Longside Parish Church
Longside Parish Church enjoys an elevated location within the village and can be seen from many directions. It dominates the village skyline with its impressive rectangular silhouette designed by John Smith and built in 1835/36. The west gable is capped by a bellcote. The adjoining old parish church, a roofless ruin, dates from 1620 and is accessed through a lychgate of 1705. Some notable monuments are in the surrounding graveyard.
On the day guides will be on hand to provide information and refreshments.
Where to find us
- Longside Parish Church
- Inn Brae
- AB42 4XN
Programmes this building took part in: