St Mary's Chapel (Kirk of St Nicholas)
The Chapel dates back to circa 1450 and features a stone vaulted ceiling, carved wood of 16th and 17th century, grave slabs, stained glass and a witch prison!
The chapel is open for people to view, look round, and there will be wardens who can answer questions or point some interesting features out. There will also be a small exhibition of paintings.
Booking not required.
Where to find us
- Correction Wynd
- AB10 1JZ
Programmes this building took part in: