14 September 2019 (13:00 to 15:00 - BOOKING ESSENTIAL)
The building dates from 1922 when the brethren moved from Myrelawsgreen in Hawick.
Tours at 13:15 and 14:00 (and potentially 14:45 if enough demand)
PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access will be open to the function room as well as the Temple, which will be set out as it would be for a Masonic Meeting with office-bearers in attendance. There will be tours of the temple and an explanation given of the layout, plan and key features. William Beattie's (sculptor of the 1514 Horse Memorial) actual Cavalry Sword will be on display.
Building Date: 1922