5 September 2020
6 September 2020
St Mary's began its life in 1907 in Ranfurly Castle Hotel, where a small group of Episcopalians joined together for a monthly service. Then towards the end of 1908, a site was given to the church - which quickly became known as "the little white church in the wood".
Take a look inside this fantastic location and find out more about the exhibitions and events it usually hosts at the links below!St Mary’s website