14 September 2019 (10am to 4pm)
15 September 2019 (11.30am to 4pm)
This church was designed and built in 1885 by the notable Highland architect, Alexander Ross. The chancel was added in 1906. There is a fine carved reredos gifted to the church in 1905 and a pew back from Old St Peter's Kirk dating back to 1676. There is also a pewter chalice and pattern on the north wall which dates back to 1782 and a fine carved German oak reredos above the altar which was gifted to the church in 1905.
Architect: Alexander Ross
Building Date: 1885