20 September 2015 (2pm to 4 pm)
�Designed for George Coats, cotton thread manufacturer in Paisley, who became Baron of Glentanar, the church is a Category A listed building built in the Gothic style. The design is based on a 13th Century church in Leicestershire. The church is built of Kemnay granite with very high quality fittings. Inside the church the fine timber carving on the organ case and windows is attributed to the William Morris workshop. The aisle windows have 15th to 17th Century fragments of British and Continental glass, depicting heraldry and saints.
Architect: Fryers & Penman
Building Date: 1909